There is no need for me to say how important to have a true friend in this life. The most important matter here is how to find a true friend. Here are 13 things a true friend will do that nobody else will:
- Prevent you from looking silly in public.
- Accept the mistake as one of your flaws and forgive you for it.
- Do stupid things with you that both of you can laugh about later.
- Support you and motivate you to archive your goals.
- Stick with you in bad times.
- Love you because they choose to, not because they feel like they should.
- Always tell you the truth, even when it’s hard.
- Always there to listen, calls or writes just to say hello
- Ready to kick some butt just because someone says a bad words to you.
- Admit their mistakes when they are wrong or when they screwed up.
- Are happy when you get/receive/achieve something you truly desire.
- Taking into account your preferences when they make a decision.
- Protect you from harm and keep you out of danger or trouble whenever they have the opportunity to do so.
How many true friends do I have according to these criteria? I recently realize that I don’t have that much. And I think I should start doing these things – to be a true friend myself first. What about you?
“A friend is one of the nicest thing you can have and one of the best thing you can be“